*900,000 New Blogs are created Everyday!
Perhaps countless number of blogs and websites are already present on the world
wild web. When I was about to start my blog few of my friends raised a genuine question, Given the above statistics:
Who is going to read my blog as there are already millions of established blogs?
My 1st post was on 1st October 2009. After 2 weeks I registered my blog with Google Analytics. Till now my blog has only 10 posts (Excluding 2 posts on About me & Contact). Google Analytics has the following statistics for Techno-Pulse during last 50 days(approx).
- 1147 visits, 2107 Page Views.
- Visitors from 58 Countries, 257 Cities.
- Visitors used 29 languages. (I guess, language settings in OS)
- Visitors used 10 Browser/OS combinations.
Country wise break-up follows:
I am delighted to find that Techno-Pulse is getting majority of the traffic from Search Engines (read Google) than any other source. I hope it helps in sustainability of the blog in long run.
City wise break-up in the following image: Chennai in India is leading traffic provider. Outside India it’s Jamison (USA) followed by Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
The following Browser & OS image shows:
- OS: We love it or hate it, Windows rules. Microsoft’s dominance is unchallenged.
- Browser: The war is getting fierce. Firefox is catching up quickly! Chrome, perhaps more of a hype than popularity! Apple Safari is also used, more than I had ever thought of!
Before I conclude this post, I thank my class-mates in school & college for their faith in my tech-writing ability. Special thanks to my blogger friends: Rajesh Kanuri, Izzat Aziz, Gaurav, Shekhar Sahu, Gabe, Tinh and many others for their encouragement & feedbacks.
Though the stats are NOT so impressive, compared to other blogs of same age. In spite of that considering the fewer number of posts & my erratic posting frequency, I am ‘sort of’ happy by these statistics!
*Number of Blogs source: Article Alley